Accelerated Classes - Spring 2018
At Makarios we believe there is a need in the DFW metroplex for high school level courses that accelerate a student's completion of high school and prepare them for college.
- 2 days per week. 1 hour for each class.
- College educated instructors
- Credit earned by class participation/mastery of content per instructor's syllabus. A letter of credit will be signed by the instructor upon completion of requirements.
- Accelerated classes: complete the full year requirement in one semester!!
- Small class size 5:1
- Parent/student is responsible for determining readiness
Spring 2018 Class Schedule
Spring 2018 High School Credit Classes:
|American History II||T/TH||11:30am|
|Algebra I, II||T/Th||9:30 am|
|English I, II, III||T/Th||10:30 am|
|Spring 2018 High School Prepatory Classes:|
|Language Arts I, II||T/TH||10:30 am|
2. Pay the Enrollment Fee:
Pay online the $100.00 per family payable to MCS. (non-refundable deposit, secures placement)
Semester fees may be paid in full by January 12th. Or fees must be paid through FACTs online account and may be divided into 5 payments (1/20, 2/20, 3/20, 4/20, 5/20). FACTs charges a $43.00 annual fee for monthly payment plans.
*There may be additional expenses, i.e., recommended books/materials at the discretion of the instructor.
**Multi-class/student discount: 1 student taking 2 classes or 2 sibling students taking 1 class each (not required to be in the same class).
Questions? Call Lynn at 682-422-6886 or firstname.lastname@example.org